[Bolling5] Abel Sparks & "King David" Benge of Clay Co., KY -- Brothers-in-law

haztay at swbell.net haztay at swbell.net
Sat Nov 7 08:15:51 CST 2009

More connections of a sort:

Doris also has a Sparks line....some people give Elizabeth sparks as the wife of her James Pleasants Bolling - others Elizabeth Gibson.   I am not sure which Doris thinks is most correct or even if maybe he had two wives.

I have a coupld of lines out of Henry Co. GA.  who move to Franklin Co. Ala. & intermarry with my Bolling man....John Messer and the Eli STrickland family.

Hazael