[Bolling5] William Boling, Habersham Co., GA.
eperry4616 at aol.com
eperry4616 at aol.com
Thu Dec 9 16:52:39 EST 2010
Habersham Co., GA
Book A, The First Deed Book
Nathaniel Wofford deed 26 December 1816 to William Wofford and Charles Wofford, 350 acres on Middle fork of Broad River, beg at corner with tract orig granted to Joseph Martin Russell and sold by him to William Wofford, Sr., thence to Nancy Town's water course including the home wherein George Hooper now lives, to wagon road from Nathaniel Wofford's stillhouse to Smith's settlement, to tract orig granted William Jinnings and conveyed by him to Rowland H. Burks, to said Woffords.
Wit: Benjamin Wofford and Joseph Wofford. Probated July 2, 1819 before Enoch Brady, J.P.
7. Nathan Smith to William Boling, deed Sept 17, 1818 to 100 acres orig. granted to Julian Neal, on Hudson River. Wit: Frederick Starnes, Absalom Holcomb, J. P.
12. Joseph Dickerson deed January 12, 1820 to William Boling, 174 acres on branch of Little Nails Creek, adj. Major William B. Wofford and survey run by Benjamin Starrett in 1815, and part of said being orig granted to Joseph Dickerson. Wit: Hiram R Skelton, Absalom Holcomb, J.J.C.
14. Nathan Smith deed Sept 18, 1818 to Absalom Holcomb, 235 acres on Hudson fork of Broad River, being part of land originally granted Thomas Grigg, adjoining tract of Joseph Holcomb, conveyed to him by Stephen smith, and adj. William Boling, James Renfrow. Wit: James Maxwell, William Jones. Probated August 14, 1819 before Hamilton Wynn, J.P.
17. Nathan Smith deed September 16, 1818 to William Boling, 508 acres on Hudson fork of Broad River, granted to Nathan Smith, Nov 22, 1817, adj. Joseph Dickerson. Wit: Frederick Starnes, Absalom Holcomb, J.P.
I've just sent a separate e-mail mentioning a Hunt [Hazael is related to the Hunts thru marriages]; Doris is related to the Blairs and the Woffords. Note those surnames above and below.
Source: Habersham Co., GA. Second Book, Book B, 1823/1824
53. Bill of Sale, Jul 8, 1823, James Blair to Edward Adair to two negroes, a man named Patrick and his wife named Milly. Wit B. F. Thompson, John Bryan JP.
53. Quit claim deed Aug 4, 1823 William Rich to William Hunt to lot 12 of 6th Dist. to correct deed from William Rich to Dillon Woodfin. Wit: Benj. Cleveland, Mercer Fain JP. Evin Pierson.
Can we identify this William Boling??
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the BollingResearch